Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Week #2



Newspaper and Hand

I've been thinking about ways to improve my photography this year and I've decided to only use one lens for all of my work. I'm going to use the new Fuji XF 35mm F2 that also happens to be my Christmas present from my wonderful husband. This lens along with my Fuji X-T10 should carry me through the year.

Valerie Jardin is a talented street photographer and teacher that talks quite a lot about the "power of limitations".  You can read her articles at the Digital Photography School . I'm hoping that by using one lens I will, slow down, take care to compose the shot, get it "right" in the camera, and develop muscle memory with my camera.

I'll check in as the year progresses with my thoughts and learnings as I move forward with one camera - one lens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig