Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, January 3, 2016

A New Beginning - Week 1



Miles and His Mom

Yesterday, while at the Farmer's Market, I met Miles. Miles is the son of one of our favorite vendors. While we were buying our apples, Miles said to me " I am selling something too".  I of course, being curious,  asked him to show me his wares. Miles was selling some of his original art work. After a few minutes of hearing all about his different works I chose the bright yellow ray with the smiling face. After negotiating a price of $1.25 I was the proud owner of "Smiling Ray".


This wonderful Miles original will be hanging up in my office this year to remind me that we all are original and creative. Thank you Miles for this beautiful reminder!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig