Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week #8




Looking in the Window


"Very often I try to find something that matches a feeling I have. On the other hand, a lot of times I photograph with nothing specific in mind. I just play it as it comes. If it's good, fine. I find 'letting it happen' relaxing, a playful vacation. Stimulating pictures almost always result."
Minor White -

People often ask me how I decide what I want to photograph. I must admit that I usually don't go out with something specific in mind that I want to capture. I am more inclined just to show up and see what happens. Yesterday I was at the Vacaville Vintage Market poking around looking at the various treasures when I paused a moment and looked up to see this old house with this wonderful window. To others there this might look like an eyesore but to me it revealed a beauty and soul that only comes with age.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig