Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week #7




Downtown Shoppers

Anyone who knows me know that I love to learn and share the experience with other like minded souls. I often take online courses as a way to stretch myself and hold myself accountable to getting out withy camera.

Right now I am taking an online class titled Photo Meditations. The class is being taught by a photographer and author by the name of Susannah Conway  The purpose of the class is to help us connect to our creativity and use our cameras as a way to connect ourselves to the world around us. Susannah provides wonderful materials and examples from her own work and the work of many other creatives.  Because the class is online, the students are from all over the world. We share our progress together and get to learn from each other as well as Susannah. I would encourage you to check out Susannah's site and to think about signing up for one of her classes. You don't need anything more than a phone camera - so get out there and start seeing your world with new eyes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig