Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week #36


My Week in Images



Sunrise in the Park


Looking Up



Waiting

This week I was on a mission to figure out which of my cameras I should take to Paris. I would like to take just one camera with me so I am deciding between my Fuji XT10 and my Fuji X100T. Both are small cameras, which is very important for me, but one has a fixed lens and the other I could bring along several prime lenses. It's important to me to keep my equipment simple since I don't want my equipment to get in way of the experience. 

For the entire week I shot with my Fuji X100T. This is such a great camera, so easy to tuck in my purse and take with me all week. These images were taken around the town where I live. I tried a little landscape, street, and abstract photography to get a sense of using the camera in a variety of environments. 

I'm pleased with the results so this decision is going to be much harder than I thought. Stayed tuned for next week when I put my Fuji XT10 through the same paces.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig