Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week #17



Airport Reflection

"There is no way, no method, no technique which you or I can use to come into accord with the Tao, the Way of Nature, because every how, every method implies a goal. And we cannot make the Tao a goal any more than we can aim an arrow at itself."
Alan Watts

 My 52 week photo challenge started out as a way to hold myself accountable to working on my photography each week. I made rules up like I had to post every Sunday morning and it could only be a image taken that week. Over the past several months I have noticed that the "goals" of this challenge had not only overtaken the process but left me feeling constricted and not particularly very creative. So in response I think that I will shake things up a bit. I am going to post when I feel like I have something to say - this could be daily or weekly - time will tell. I just know that I want to focus more on the process than the outcome so the goals and rules need to be put aside so that I can stay more aligned with the now.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig