Finding extraordinary magic in ordinary life

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week #14

 


Reflections on the Brandywine River

This week I made my annual trip back to Pennsylvania to spend time with my family. Both my mother, my sister and her family live in the Brandywine River Valley. This is the area that Andrew Wyeth lived and captured so beautifully in his paintings. Though not the area I grew up in, I have fallen in love with this landscape and look forward to coming back each year.

The Brandywine Art Museum is a must stop if you are in the area. They have a large collection of the Wyeth family's art work and the setting is both beautiful and peaceful. This picture was taken of my mom and brother-in-law as they took a moment to reflect out on the Brandywine River.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beginner's Eye | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig